Home>For the Farmers

For the Farmers

Am I free to sell my farm land?

Yes. The buyer needs to agree to sell the balance quantity of the produce on the TROT terms. Alternatively, you may buy back the balance TROT Agro units earlier sold by you and cancel them. You do not have to sell anymore on the TROT terms.

By |2021-11-03T10:12:20+00:00October 25th, 2021||0 Comments

What if I cannot pay the compensation?

If your farm is damaged and cannot be restored to make cultivable again, you need not pay the compensation. KIAF may insure such losses or share the loss with the balance unit holders. If the payment is refused for any other reason, you shall be required to assign management of the farm to a

By |2021-11-03T10:15:10+00:00October 25th, 2021||0 Comments

When will by obligation ends?

When the quantity of the produces agreed to be sold on TROT terms is completed by selling on the TROT terms, all your obligations under the TROT terms end. No money to be returned. It may take 8 years or even 12 years to sell the total quantity depending on the orders from the households.

By |2021-11-03T10:10:51+00:00October 25th, 2021||0 Comments

Top Sliding Bar

This Sliding Bar can be switched on or off in theme options, and can take any widget you throw at it or even fill it with your custom HTML Code. Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Choose between 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns, set the background color, widget divider color, activate transparency, a top border or fully disable it on desktop and mobile.

Recent Tweets


Sign-up to get the latest news and update information. Don’t worry, we won’t send spam!